Haven Pharmacy celebrated it’s second annual Haven Pharmacy awards night on Saturday 21st November in Mount Wolseley Hotel, Carlow. With Brian Ormond returning as MC and surprise guest Oliver Callan as entertainment it was a great success.
Attended by 400 pharmacists, staff, employees of Haven Pharmacy co-operative the night was a chance to acknowledge the hard work and recognise those who have excelled in the implementation of the Haven brand in their pharmacies.
A special thank you to all our sponsors – Clonmel Healthcare, Omega Pharma, United Drug, Cosmetic Active, UniPhar, Reckitt Benckiser, Glaxosmithkline, Ulster Bank, Fleming Medical, Meda, HMR, PCO, Visualise, Teva, Parle & Hickey, Naturalife, Sam McLernons, Ocean Healthcare. Premium Shop Fitting and PKF.
We were delighted to have raised approx. €5,400 for our chosen charity on the night Temple Street Childrens Hospital.
Congratulations to the winners in each category as shown below and to the nominees on their achievement.
- Pharmacy of the Year – sponsored by Clonmel Healthcare
Haven Pharmacy Hickey’s, Rush, Dublin
- Customer Services Team of the Year – sponsored by Omega Pharma
Haven Pharmacy Brennan’s, Taylor Lane, Ballyboden, Dublin
- Dispensary Team of the Year – sponsored by United Drug
Haven Pharmacy Connolly’s, Dungarvan, Waterford
- Haven Ambassador of the Year – sponsored by Cosmetique Active
Sarah O’Sullivan, Haven Pharmacy Butlers Birr, Offaly
- Pharmacy Services Team of the year – sponsored by UniPhar
Haven Pharmacy Murray’s Killiney, Dublin
- ront of Shop Pharmacy of the Year – sponsored by Reckitt Benckiser
Haven Pharmacy Kennelly’s Tralee, Kerry
- Top 5 and Brand Application of the Year – sponsored by Glaxosmithkline
Haven Pharmacy Moloney’s Ballyfermot, Dublin
- Newly Branded Pharmacy of the Year – sponsored by Ulster Bank
Haven Pharmacy Burkes, Macroom, Cork