This page lists any vacancies currently available in any of our Haven Parmacies throughout Ireland.
(Last updated – October 2017)
- Pharmacy Counter Assistant – Haven Pharmacy McLaughlins, Walkinstown Dublin 12
Haven Pharmacy McLaughlins are looking for a full time, experienced Counter Assistant to join their team with an immediate start. The successful candidate will work 9.30am -6.00pm Monday – Friday.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacy Technician – Killiney, Dublin
Haven Pharmacy Killiney are recruiting a full-time Pharmacy Technician to join the team in Killiney, Co. Dublin. Haven Pharmacy are a co-op of independent pharmacies that have been serving local communities throughout Ireland for 100 years. We are dedicated to providing expert advice and service to our customers and our values are rooted in providing care in the community and commercial excellence.
Summary Of the Role
The Pharmacy Technician will complete various activities in the pharmacy under the supervision of a pharmacist. They assist the pharmacist in providing medication and other healthcare products to patients by collecting, organising and evaluating patient information; the management of medication and the distribution and providing of drug information and education to patients.
- Assists the Pharmacist by accurately and efficiently preparing prescription orders and verify prescription information is complete and accurate
- Advises customers on medication & OTC products in a professional and empathic manner
- Acts as a professional team member constantly striving to improve efficiencies and services to our team and the local community
- Operates within the most recent PSI regulations & guidelines on good practices for relevant services
- Ensures that the working practices and environments meet within the overall standard operation procedures
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders with wholesaler and pharmaceutical companies; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs and communicating shortages to team
- Ensures all claims under each of the drug reimbursement schemes are verified and validated on a monthly basis
- Ensures that all claims are reconciled and any rejected claims are resubmitted within the agreed timelines
- Communicates with the PCRS with regard to resubmitted claims and rejected items
- Drives dispensary targets and focuses on key store initiatives to achieve retail targets
- Ensures highest possible standard of technical support to pharmacy team through continuing education & professional development
Personal Skills Required
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and a positive and ambitious attitude
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Self-directive manner while receptive to instruction
- Ability to build relationships within a team
- A pharmacy technician qualification is preferred but not essential, will consider applications from experienced candidates who wish to train as a pharmacy technician in the future
- Excellent dispensary skills with references to support this
Please send applications to email@example.com or call Rebecca on 01-2852538