WaterWipes Baby Wipes Only €2.50
A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own. So it should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipes made with 99.9% water, specially purified and softened, and a tiny drop of grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on baby’s’ sensitive skin. Because WaterWipes are the World’s purest baby wipe, 97% of midwives believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Range Only €2.65
Batiste Dry Shampoo refreshes your hair between washes, leaving it feeling gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture, no water necessary! With its unique and award winning formula, Batiste Dry Shampoo will leave your hair looking volumised giving it the makeover it deserves without water. Just spray, massage in and style… so simple and easy to use, making every day a fabulous hair day! Choose from Cherry, Blush, Fresh, Tropical, Bare or Original.
Local Deal of the Month
Check out your local Haven Pharmacy for exclusive offers and exceptional prices on your favourite products!
L’Oreal Pure Clay Range Only €5.95
Transform your skin with L’Oréal Pure-Clay face masks & facial cleansers that contain active skincare ingredients made to detox, exfoliate, & purify your skin.
– Pure Clay Glow Scrub brightens – thanks to its complex range of minerals, red clay is highly absorbent and has excellent exfoliating properties.
– Pure Clay Detox Wash detoxifies – known for its iron-rich content and oxygenating properties, black clay contains active cleansing ingredients that nourish skin and eliminate toxins.
– Pure Clay Purity Wash controls sebum – the most commonly used in skincare and it’s great for combination, oily and acne-prone skin.
Caldesun Kids 50 SPF Only €5.95
Children tend to be outdoors a lot and it is essential to protect your children with a “broad spectrum” sunscreen. This means that your child’s skin is protected against the UV-A and the UV-B rays. The SPF (sun protection factor) tells you how good the sunscreen is at filtering out the UV-B rays. Some great reasons to choose Caldesun:
– Water resistant and is clinically tested and is suitable for children with neurodermatitis.
– Contains no Peg emulsifiers, perfume, artificial colours or preservatives
– Contains moisturising oils to prevent the skin from drying out.
– Kind to skin as it has a combination of micro-pigments and organic filters to protect children’s delicate skin from sunburn and delayed side-effects immediately after application.
Available in all Haven Pharmacies Nationwide while stocks last.
Terms & Conditions Apply.