This month’s Top 5 offers have been carefully selected for each stage of your family planning – whether you are trying for a baby, testing for pregnancy, if you are just after having a baby or have your hands full with small children… Haven have it all!
Clearblue Pregnancy & Ovulation Tests – Save 35%
Trying for a baby is an exciting experience for couples and sometimes the right timing can make all the difference. Studies have shown that 50% of couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days. No matter what stage of life you are in, the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test will help you identify your most fertile days.
We know how important it is for you to be confident using and reading a pregnancy test – and of course, to trust the result. That’s why every Clearblue Pregnancy Test is designed to be easy to use, easy to read and over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy. The range includes:
– Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test
– Clearblue Early Detection Test
– Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test
WaterWipes 60 Pack- Only €2.00
A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own. So it should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipes made with 99.9% water, specially purified and softened, and a tiny drop of grapefruit seed extract – a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes have been carefully designed to be gentle on newborn and premature babies delicate and sensitive skin, a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water. Because WaterWipes are the World’s purest baby wipe, they have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance from The National Eczema Association for being the most suitable skincare product for newborn babies. The only baby wipe to be approved by Allergy UK.
Check out your local deal of the month right in your local Haven Pharmacy!
Caldesene Baby Range – Save 35%
When nappy rash occurs, nothing’s more important than getting your baby comfortable. Caldesene Baby is just what you need to get your baby comfy fast. Caldesene helps to heal nappy rash and prevent it from returning. More than half of babies ages 4-15 months suffer from nappy rash at least once. It can occur anytime your child wears nappies but is more common in babies during their first 15 months. Nappy rash is upsetting to Mum and uncomfortable for baby. But the good news is, most nappy rashes can be treated with simple home remedies, like Caldesene Baby. Caldesene has a unique formula that treats, protects and soothes….
– Caldesene Powder is a baby powder that can protect your baby from nappy rash in several different ways, it attacks harmful bacteria and soothes skin irritation which helps prevent rashes. Caldesene Powder’s special formulation also means that it forms a barrier against wetness on your baby’s skin.
– To complement the Powder there is Caldease Ointment which also helps to heal your baby’s nappy rash. Caldease Ointment is applied before the powder and works under the Caldesene powder, to put back fluids to the skin area and acts as a moisturiser and will help prevent recurrence of the nappy rash.
– With Caldespray there is no need to rub baby’s irritated skin which might be painful. The practical spray bottle is hygenic and easy to use, just spray and go! With CaldeSpray there is no mess and no sticky fingers.
Medicare Non-contact Infrared Thermometer – Only €25
Non-contact thermometer is a fast, accurate infrared thermometer with convenient features to help you monitor your baby, child or any family member’s temperature, with ease.
3-in-1 measurement, safe control for body, surface and room temperature
• Fast, 1 Second measurement
• Measures without skin contact (3-5cm)
• Fever alarm
• Large colour coded backlit display
• 32 memory sets
• °C/°F switchable
• Beeps at end of measurement
• Silent Mode
• Practical storage box
• User recalibration enabled
• Low battery indicator
Offers available in-store from 8th April until 7th May.
T&C’s Apply. Offers available while stocks last.