Terms & Conditions of Healthy Minds Colouring Competition
- By entering into this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- The Promoter and Data Processor is lndePharm Ltd., having its place of business at Unit E, Citywest Shopping Centre, Citywest Road, Dublin 24 Ireland.
- The Promotion is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- The Promotion will run in Haven Pharmacy stores from Monday 20th August 2018 until close of trade (no later than 23.59pm on Friday 28th September 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be entered in to the promotion.
- Entries must be submitted to the local Haven Pharmacy store – no entries will be accepted through Haven Pharmacy Head Office.
- No purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and verify winning entries at its own discretion.
- The Promotion has two categories using the following age groups:
► 4-7 years inclusive
► 8-12 years inclusive
Age as at 30th September 2018 applies. Proof of date of birth may be requested.
- The Promotion is organised into two stages with the winner in each category being forwarded to the next stage, these being:
► Stage 1 – Local Level
► Stage 2 – National Level
- In total there are two (2) prizes per store to be won at local level. These prizes are split one (1) per age category. There are two (2) prizes to be won at national level. These prizes are split one (1) per age category.
- Each local prize is 1 x Complete Art Kit. Each national prize is 1 x Family Holiday (2 Adults & 2 Kids under 18) worth €1,500 which includes 3 night stay in a Luxury Suite in Delphi Adventure Resort in Connemara, Co. Galway, full Irish breakfast each morning, 4 adventure tokens per person, free bike hire on one day of choice, 3 course evening meal in The 814 Restaurant on two evenings of your choice and thermal suite experience for the parents. Each national prize is subject to booking availability and also any further terms & conditions that the supplier of the prize may have.
- The prizes are as stated only. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prizes. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. All additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winners. Only one prize per winner per household.
- The Promoter reserves the right not to award prizes in any category. The decision of the adjudicators is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Name, address, age, date of birth and other details (where applicable) must be clearly outlined on the entry form. The Promotor will not disclose personal information to any third parties and data will only be used to contact the winner. All entry forms must be certified and signed by parent/guardian. All entries must be submitted on the official A3 entry form. Any entries bearing incomplete entry forms will not be considered
- The entry can be drawn or painted in pencil, charcoal, pen or ink, felt-tip markers, crayon, pastel, water colours, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster colour or collage. Prints done from a lino block, wood block or any other method may not be submitted. No computer aided design may be entered.
- Winners agree to permit their entries to be displayed in their local Haven Pharmacy. Winners agree to permit copies of their entries to be used by the Promoter in print and online formats for promotional purposes.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email by XX/XX/XX. Once contacted, a full list of winners will be announced on Haven Pharmacy’s website, social media platforms and newsletters.
- Prizes will be out to the address provided in the entry form or collected from the local Haven Pharmacy.
- The winners (with parental consent) may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity connected with the promotion without further notice. Entrants agree by entering the Competition to participate in such publicity including but not limited to the publication of their names and photographs for advertising and/or promotional purposes. Should a winner be unable or unwilling to take part in any such publicity, the Promoter may at its discretion choose a replacement winner without future reference or obligation to the original winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion and without notice.