Haven Rewards Card – Terms and Conditions
General Haven Rewards Card scheme conditions
- The Haven Rewards Card scheme and Haven Rewards Card is operated by Indepharm Ltd., Unit E, Citywest Shopping Centre, Citywest Road, Dublin 24. Please do not send correspondence to this address
- To get the latest terms and conditions or for general enquiries please email email@example.com
- Indepharm Ltd can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions, or any individual Haven Reward Card account, at any time
- All Haven Rewards Cards (including temporary cards) belong to Indepharm Ltd.
- If we identify that you hold two or more Haven Rewards Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion
- The Haven Rewards Card scheme is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Indepharm Ltd. reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage
- Indepharm Ltd. can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Haven Rewards Card account and points accrued, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Haven Rewards Card account are subject to store network availability
- Indepharm Ltd. will remove Haven Rewards Card points from Haven Rewards Card accounts that haven’t been used for two years or have been closed, points cannot be transferred
- To benefit from the Haven Rewards Card scheme, you must be aged 18 years or over. We will not communicate with a customer until an appropriate age of consent is reached, excluding the distribution of their permanent Haven Rewards Card
- Indepharm Ltd. reserves the right to reject any Haven Rewards Card if they deem that it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
- Indepharm Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw Haven Rewards Card points promotions/offers without notice The Haven Rewards Card can only be used in the Haven Pharmacy Rewards Scheme
- Indepharm Ltd.’s decision is final and binding in all matters regarding the Haven Rewards scheme.
- Your Haven Rewards Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
- At your written request your name can be removed from the Haven Pharmacy Rewards Programme and you may re-join the scheme at any time.
Collecting Haven Rewards Card points
- Points can only be saved while making a purchase. You will collect one Haven Rewards Card point for every €1 you spend on qualifying purchases; the number of points collected may vary depending on promotions in the store or if it is your birthday.
- You must present your Haven Rewards Card to the cashier at the checkout whilst making the purchase. Points cannot be re-allocated to your card with till receipt after the purchase is made. In store, points will usually be added to your Haven Rewards Card at the time you buy products and services included in the scheme
- Points cannot be spent or accumulated on the following restricted products: Prescription Levy; Plastic Bag Levy: Infant Milks and Baby Food for infants 5 months and under; Gift Cards & Vouchers; Haven Pharmacy Savings Schemes. Check your local Haven Pharmacy for restrictions on Prescription Drugs & Dispensary Items; Licensed Medicines including Drug Payments Scheme; Photo Kiosk; Haven Pharmacy Services;
- During Haven Rewards Card points events, existing points promotions will not be multiplied
Spending Haven Rewards Card points
- One point is worth one cent to spend on products in store. We will not exchange Haven Rewards Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable
- Points cannot be spent on prescription & dispensary items, licensed medicines including those available on the drug payments scheme, infant milks, gift cards, vouchers, plastic bag levy, photo kiosk, pharmacy services and certain OTC products (check your local Haven Pharmacy for specific OTC products)
- You can make a part payment of points towards a product and pay the balance with cash or credit. You can choose to pay full payment if you have enough points to cover the value of the purchase.
- Haven reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving license or passport when redeeming points
- Indepharm Ltd. reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Haven Rewards Card points collection and redemption in store without notice
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of Haven Rewards Card points collected from your Haven Rewards Card account
- If a product you buy with Haven Rewards Card points is faulty, please return it to the same Haven Pharmacy you purchased it from. If necessary, we will credit your account with the correct number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances
- If your card is lost or stolen, please call into your local Haven Pharmacy and a staff member will ask you to fill out a new application form. Haven Pharmacy will not however be held responsible for retaining points on your new card.