Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition is only open to entrants over 18 years of age and residents in the Republic of Ireland.
- Employees of Haven Pharmacy and connected members of their families are excluded from the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner selected at random from users who engage correctly on the relevant post.
- Winner must send their contact details to claim the prize within 7 working days.
Back to School Wordsearch Competition 2023
Deadline 10th September 2023
1. The competition is run by totalhealth & Haven Pharmacy.
2. The competition is open to residents of the Island of Ireland only who are aged between 5 and 12 years of age. Competition is not open to the children of employees of totalhealth or Haven Pharmacy.
3. To enter the competition entrants need to complete the wordsearch and return it to their local totalhealth or Haven Pharmacy, complete the details and hand them into their local totalhealth Pharmacy before 10th September 2023.
4. A total of 20 x €100 vouchers will be given away in prizes.
5. One entry is permitted per child.
6. The competition closes on 10th September 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be included in the competition. All entries must have the entry form completed in full. Only entries completed on the official wordsearch printable worksheet will be accepted.
7. totalhealth Pharmacy holds the right to contact competition entrants via phone for the purpose of notifying competition winners.
8. Judging will be completed by totalhealth and Haven Pharmacy Winners will be chosen by totalhealth and Haven Pharmacy. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This competition is only open to children between 5-12 years of age.
9. Prize winners will be notified by phone.
10. The parents or legal guardians of the winners will be contacted by phone by a representative of totalhealth Pharmacy within 30 days of the close of the competition and the prize will be sent out within the following 30 days.
11. No purchase necessary for entry into the competition. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prizes.
12. In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the personal data of participants will only be used for entry to the competition and contacting the winners of the competition. Personal data will only be retained by totalhealth or Haven Pharmacies for the duration of the competition. Upon completion of the procedure all personal data and entries will be held until the 30th October, after which time the entries and personal data will be shredded.
13. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to totalhealth or Haven Pharmacies.
14. By participating in the competition, participants and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. To the extent permitted by law, totalhealth and Haven Pharmacies excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and the winner in relation to the prize(s) to be awarded.
16. The name of the winners will be published on the totalhealth and Haven Pharmacy social networks once all winners have been contacted.
17. Totalhealth and Haven Pharmacies reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion.